View Profile FunCartoons

All 34 Movie Reviews

10 w/ Responses

Interesting style =) A little scary!
I thik it defenetly deserves to be sent to an animation festival =)

Nice. Awesome trailer. Quality of animation, character(girl), backgrounds, effects and sounds. How many people engadged in your project?

It's probably one of the best arts I've ever seen. It for sure took a very huge amount of time ....
Great idea (this amorphousness is amazing), great character and background style, and sounds as well. It looks very good.
The favorite part is when the bird starts laughing and turns into a donkey.=)

wow... Do you have a full story ?

BoyPorcelain responds:

Yeah just keep watching and youll find out what happens ;)

Truthfully, i leave enough clues and enough story for you to understand whats going on but i leave the rest of it up for interpretation :)

Nice job =) Animation looks great. The style and the story is amazing as well =)

TraineeArtist responds:

Thanks very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Impressive animation =) Did you study animation at the university?

Sacura ?

Haha=)
The animation is great=)
And the idea is funny =)
The teacher and the student =) You may create whole series of shorts episodes like this =)
I think people would love it =)

RubyDAnimator responds:

Well,
That is the idea

Nice job =)
How many people works on this project ? =)

CrayCrayAnimations responds:

Up until this episode I did everything (excluding some voice actors). However as of right now I have two people who work on music and someone who occasionally helps write episodes. I do all the animating.

Nice job =) I think it will be great cartoon =)

My friend Kate and I make 2d animated cartoons. This is our hobby. And we are Peven Factory independent creative group. I'm working with sounds and music. Kate makes animation. We both write the scripts.

Ukraine